FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

baseDirectory.d

View previous topic :: View next topic  
jcc7

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2004 4:29 pm    Post subject: baseDirectory.d Reply with quote

Hohums, I wonder if you think it'd be a problem to remove net/BurtonRadons/dig/common/baseDirectory.d from the repository (and the install package, too). This file should be created by the makefile, but I think it's creation may be skipped in certain circumstances.

I had a problem compiling dig, but I got it fixed. I'm pretty sure I create these problems for myself by refusing to install DM/DMD on my C: drive. Smile
Hohums

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2004 8:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sure thing. I think the makefile should stay for others that join this group. You can always copy makefile and go.bat and name them something else (ie mynamefile. Then change "make" in go to "make mymakefile"

BTW: Don't ask just do and then tell us about the change. Only really controversial things should be questioned.

PS - Is there a way to make a specific forum go to email? I only see an option for replies.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
jcc7

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2004 9:00 am    Post subject: Making changes Reply with quote

Hohums wrote:
BTW: Don't ask just do and then tell us about the change. Only really controversial things should be questioned.
Ok. Just ask me to stop if I get carried away. Wink
jcc7

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2004 6:15 pm    Post subject: More Changes Reply with quote

I also removed a .map and an .obj. And I checked that dig compiles with DMD 0.89. And it does.

I've been thinking about tinkering with strip.d. I think it'd take a lot of effort to get it to work completely right, but I think I can improve the handling of characters ('') and WYSIWYG strings(``) pretty quickly.

I wonder how much effort it would be to convert parse.c from the DMD front-end to D and use it as a parser for tasks like stripping headers. Probably more effort than I'd want to undertake, but it's an idea.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> unDig All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: