FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

[0.. Gives messagebox

View previous topic :: View next topic  
svanleent

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 12:20 pm    Post subject: [0.. Gives messagebox Reply with quote

I think you wanted to test out something, and forgot to erase the Messagebox, when I type [0.. I always get a messagebox. Next to that, a feature request:

Build is only capable of producing one .exe or .dll at a time, now in bigger projects it might be of interest to be able to build more than one .exe and .dll (using more build scripts for example)

Regards,
Sjoerd
Kuan Hsu

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 12:01 pm    Post subject: Re: [0.. Gives messagebox Reply with quote

svanleent wrote:
I think you wanted to test out something, and forgot to erase the Messagebox, when I type [0.. I always get a messagebox.

Thank for your report, it fixed.

Quote:

Build is only capable of producing one .exe or .dll at a time, now in bigger projects it might be of interest to be able to build more than one .exe and .dll (using more build scripts for example)

But in a project, we have only one main(), isn't?
hasan

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 12:46 am    Post subject: Re: [0.. Gives messagebox Reply with quote

Quote:

Quote:

But in a project, we have only one main(), isn't?

No, sometimes you want multiple build configurations

Plus, sometimes you can have multiple mains (in different files), although this is more likely to occur with small tools (hacked together quickly) than in large projects.

Still, multiple build configurations would be nice.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Poseidon All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: