FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

DFL Multi-platform plans?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
narroweyes

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 6:03 am    Post subject: DFL Multi-platform plans? Reply with quote

Hello there. I am new to D and DFL, and I must say that I am very impressed.....I mean VERY impressed. I was wondering if DFL has plans for supporting multiple platforms in the future. Forgive me if this question has already been asked, I am new here and can't seem to navigate the information nor grasp all the terminology yet. Also, why is DFL not listed under the projects tab on the dsource.org site? I am confused.

Thanks,
Zane
Chris Miller

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 8:50 am    Post subject: Re: DFL Multi-platform plans? Reply with quote

Supporting multiple platforms is planned to be planned. The FAQ on the DFL page mentions it.
DFL isn't listed in dsource's projects because DFL isn't hosted by dsource, it's only using a forum here.
http://www.dprogramming.com/dfl.php
narroweyes

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 11:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks a lot for the info. I can make no promises as an aide to the DFL project as I am newly exposed, but if I do happen to get some free time, are there any ways that I can help with DFL's evolution? i.e.:

Documentation
Examples
bug reporting
etc.?

I was also looking for some tutorials, but only found a link on the DFL homepage you sent me. the link gave the following error.

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/usr/lib/python2.4/site-packages/trac/web/main.py", line 351, in dispatch_request
dispatcher.dispatch(req)
File "/usr/lib/python2.4/site-packages/trac/web/main.py", line 176, in dispatch
req.path_info)
HTTPException: 404 Not Found (No handler matched request to /tutorials/index.php)

Like I said, I don't know if I will have the time, but if I do happen to get poking around, I would just like to know what to do and what to do with it when done.

Laters and thanks again,
Zane
Chris Miller

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 7:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

narroweyes wrote:
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/usr/lib/python2.4/site-packages/trac/web/main.py", line 351, in dispatch_request
dispatcher.dispatch(req)
File "/usr/lib/python2.4/site-packages/trac/web/main.py", line 176, in dispatch
req.path_info)
HTTPException: 404 Not Found (No handler matched request to /tutorials/index.php)

That looks like a dsource.org error; just try again later. There are a lot of examples that come with DFL (\dmd\packages\dfl\examples) and some stuff can be found at http://wiki.dprogramming.com/Dfl/HomePage
jcc7

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 7:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chris Miller wrote:
That looks like a dsource.org error; just try again later.
It was a temporary error. The Tutorials wiki had some problems from changing databases, but Brad fixed it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> DFL All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: