FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

my program

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ppggff

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 8:23 am    Post subject: my program Reply with quote

I use rulesplayer 0.82 and mplayer 1.0pre8 and codes(windows all 20060611) and windows xp sp2 (cn). I found some program.

1) the contrast is not right, so the movie looks white. I must reset it in my display drivers.(needn't to real reset, just click the setting bar). And it happend every time when I open a movie.

2) I can't play lots of types of files, such as .mp3 .mpeg .rm .wmv .rmvb .wav. But it can play some rm files and wmv files. I thinks it's not the wrong of the media file, because I can play them with other vison of mplayer (with other GUI).

I install the rulesplayer in normal way. The files that I want to play is named in chinese. Do the rulesPlayers support chinese?
ppggff

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 8:57 am    Post subject: Some I found Reply with quote

About the second question:
I found the rulesplayer doesn't support chinese.

After setup the rulesplayer. You must copy all codecs files form a folder (codecs\windows-all-20060611) in the codecs folders. Unless it cannot play lots of files.
bobef

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 2:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Please try version 0.83 if you have time. I fixed some bugs there...
bobef

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 3:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

By the way, how to test chinese? I have chinese, japanese and korean fonts installed but have no idea how to use them (except seeing the characters in web pages)...
itsme

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 1:09 am    Post subject: Re: my program Reply with quote

ppggff wrote:
I use rulesplayer 0.82 and mplayer 1.0pre8 and codes(windows all 20060611) and windows xp sp2 (cn). I found some program.

1) the contrast is not right, so the movie looks white. I must reset it in my display drivers.(needn't to real reset, just click the setting bar). And it happend every time when I open a movie.

2) I can't play lots of types of files, such as .mp3 .mpeg .rm .wmv .rmvb .wav. But it can play some rm files and wmv files. I thinks it's not the wrong of the media file, because I can play them with other vison of mplayer (with other GUI).

I install the rulesplayer in normal way. The files that I want to play is named in chinese. Do the rulesPlayers support chinese?

I can confirm this (1). There is something wrong with the default settings. The image is much brighter\whiter than with other players.
ppggff

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 10:22 pm    Post subject: !!!! nothing changed Reply with quote

1 all program exist in the 0.83 version program.
1) the contrast is not right, so the movie looks white. I must reset it in my display drivers. i use the default setting just after setup.
2) found the rulesplayer doesn't support chinese.

2 about how to test chinese
you can rename a media file in chinese. and then try to play it. (if you can not input chinese, just go to a chinese web site, copy some text)

3 a small problem about setup
after i setup this player, the code file is installed in c:\program files\rulesplayer\code\windows-all-2006\, but this code doesn't work, i must copy all of them to c:\program files\rulesplayer\code\. (may be the path i inputed is not very right) (the windows-all-2006 is the key point)

4 about the version
i download the newest version of rulesplayer in http://www.dsource.org/projects/rulesplayer, in this page, it says the version is 0.83. but when i install it, it display 0.82
MM

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 4:40 am    Post subject: black/white Reply with quote

Mplayer has build-in level fix, this is a full luminance correction.

You can get the exact same results if you enable this in ffdshow>postprocessing.

It should probably be possible to disable this.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> rulesPlayer All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: