FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Name Suggestion, and other suggestions

View previous topic :: View next topic  
mxcl

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 6:03 pm    Post subject: Name Suggestion, and other suggestions Reply with quote

I spent two days trying to figure out how to register for dsource.org so I could edit the renaming page on the wiki. I also spent that time trying to find an email address for the author of build!

So may I suggest the following name: dough

And may I suggest you put your email address somewhere, please, in the source distribution at the very least!

Also could someone suggest to whoever counts that dsource.org make it possible to register for the site somewhere? Wow. I've never found it so hard to register for a site!

I should have registered for the forum earlier, but it's so easy for forum posts to get buried. This post may never get read! Smile

Anyway, thanks for the tool, it's good, and I like it plenty.
Derek Parnell

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 7:07 pm    Post subject: Re: Name Suggestion, and other suggestions Reply with quote

mxcl wrote:
I spent two days trying to figure out how to register for dsource.org so I could edit the renaming page on the wiki.

Can't directly help with that.

mxcl wrote:
I also spent that time trying to find an email address for the author of build!

I try not to publish any of my email addresses on public forums.

You could have sent me a private message through this forum, or via the newsgroups. You could have googled my name to find email links (I just did that and the first two entries disclosed that information).

mxcl wrote:
So may I suggest the following name: dough

Noted.

mxcl wrote:
And may I suggest you put your email address somewhere, please, in the source distribution at the very least!

Okay. I'll do something like this next time.
mxcl wrote:
Also could someone suggest to whoever counts that dsource.org make it possible to register for the site somewhere? Wow. I've never found it so hard to register for a site!

I emailed 'admin@dsource.org' and got a response from Brad who added me to the forum. It took about 10 minutes of my time.

mxcl wrote:
I should have registered for the forum earlier, but it's so easy for forum posts to get buried. This post may never get read! Smile

Why not? This forum topic is administered by myself and so I see all posts to it.
mxcl wrote:
Anyway, thanks for the tool, it's good, and I like it plenty.

Thanks Smile I like it too.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Build All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: