FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Help offer and small linux bug
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Phr00t

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 8:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've been wrapped up in work this weekend, so I haven't had much time to work on FreeUniverse -- but it should free up this week / next weekend.. feel free to work on it yourself if you like Smile

Quote:
It will output "Called B::foo!" twice.

Huh, neat Smile I guess it just looks more readable in the handler when I have that typecast there?

Quote:
It'd be great if I could talk to you directly in order to better coordinate work. (these forums often load incredibly slowly for me, is that my ISP or a general issue?) I'm usually on ICQ (#43927552) and IRC, but could get on MSN if that's your network of choice.

Actually, AIM is my network of choice, do you have an AIM screenname or GMail chat?
ChristianK

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 1:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm out of town today, but will get back to you on Monday. I don't have AIM or GMail, but could probably make an account if that's the only option. I'll send you a message with my email adress in the meantime.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> FreeUniverse All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: