FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Introducing SkyIDE - An IDE for D (and other languages)
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
alex_d

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 4:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SkyIDE Beta 9 has been released (Update 3)

I will keep improving the "D" section with every release. Sometimes "D" will inherit its improvements automatically as a result of other improvements and sometimes I will specifically add improvements.

[Added]: A full list of Digital Mars D keywords.
[Added]: Separate settings for paths can be set for different compilers for projects. (including D)

[Added]: Bakefile creation support
[Added]: A work around to make SkyIDE make Openwatcom C++ compile files with spaces.
[Added]: A work around to make SkyIDE make FreePascal compile files with spaces.
[Added]: File Properties Dialog from the File menu.

[Bugfix]: SkyIDE Start-up error fixed (Update 3)
[Bugfix]: Another graphical glitch with the tab-bar fixed (Update 3)
[Bugfix]: The Object Viewer and the Function bars ignored block comments
[Bugfix]: The Function bar picked up switch statements as function declarations.
[Bugfix]: The Function bar didn't pick up functions with line breaks in them.
[Bugfix]: The tab bar got misplaced when switching options on and off.
[Bugfix]: Alt+Tab no longer deletes characters.

[Improved]: The Object Viewer no longer detects variable re-assignments
[Improved]: Object Viewer, the appropriate node is only shown if such entry exists
[Improved]: "Document 1" is no longer generated when starting SkyIDE with open files
[Improved]: The Add New Project file dialog.
[Improved]: Re-organised the main menu bar and the right click compile menu.
alex_d

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 7:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Have a Happy and Prosperous New Year!

SkyIDE Beta 10 Released

Improved: Completely redesigned the Options dialog. Now there is a pane on the left showing your sections in a tree-like structure
Improved: Added new styles to the editor

Added: Multiple views per tab. Each tab can have multiple split-views
Added: View Document Spaces Option from the View menu. Marks spaces in your file.
Added: Middle mouse button click or scroll wheel click brings up a list of open documents (Double clicking shows a document)
Added: File->New->C++ Unit added. It creates a C++ Source file and a C++ Header file simultaneously.
Added: Function viewers have been merged with the file inspector.
Added: Ctrl+Numeric+ and Ctrl+Numeric- zooms in/zooms out
Added: WordWrap mode now shows arrows on each wrapping point.

Bugfix: Find function declaration did not work properly. It should work now. To use: Left click on function and then right click.
Bugfix: Open/Show Source/Header file bug fix. Irrelevant error messages and failure to find the files (sometimes)
Bugfix: Added extra code to the variable detection system to make it more precise.
Bugfix: Completely re-written the section that bookmarks your integers, floats etc..
Bugfix: Completely re-written the section that extracts your integers, floats, functions....
Bugfix: Dev Tools->Comment Stream, Comment Box and Comment Block did nothing
Bugfix: When changing between tabs, the page bar page was always set to the first one (quite annoying)
Bugfix: goto no longer is mistaken as a variable
Bugfix: switch no longer is mistaken as a function
Bugfix: Fixed a dynamic_cast failure when canceling an Open Dialog (when no active files in SkyIDE)
Bugfix: Fixed some bugs with block comments
Bugfix: Fixed a typo with the function detection section

http://www.skyide.com/downloads/SkyIDE_Beta.zip

My objective: Well, before I make my IDE work 100? like other ones, first I want to fix all bugs with the existing features and add features that others don't have. I know SkyIDE is missing a Debugger. Next I will consider adding support for Cygwin and I will have to do a bit of a research on adding a Debugger.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Tutorials All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: