FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

A wiki for every project

View previous topic :: View next topic  
hohumsmaster

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 5:14 am    Post subject: A wiki for every project Reply with quote

Just a thought.

I'm not sure how hard this would be to setup automatically hhowever I think it would be useful if every project came per-packed with it's own wiki site. Perhaps just a page on the D wiki site could be used. Maybe in some pre-templated format, or maybe just a blank page.

To make the wiki's effective they would have to feature prominently on the dsouce page for the project otherwise it won't be used. I think this would provide another opportunity for people to contribute to a project and to reduce documentation burden on the developers.
brad
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 8:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not sure what you mean. Every project at dsource has a wiki (except the older, unmaintained ones).

If you're talking about projects not hosted at dsource, having a wiki page here, I'm open to the idea. There have been a few requests (hotzenplotz, I haven't forgotten about Harmonia's page), but I've been tackling other issues before the end of the year.

Can you clarify?

BA
hohumsmaster

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 5:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh I c the main page is a wiki. That's awsome!
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Site All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: