FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Entice Designer 0.8 Property Copy/Paste suggestion

View previous topic :: View next topic  
jicman

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 8:54 am    Post subject: Entice Designer 0.8 Property Copy/Paste suggestion Reply with quote

It would be nice if I click on any of the created Form Properties, say, a label, and after clicking on it, I could do CTRL-C and then CTRL-V and have that property copied to top +/- 5 points and left +/- 5 points. The +/- has to do with the position of the property. In this instance, the label. (We don't want the label to disapper from the Form.)

Anyway, I find myself doing many of the same Properties, but I have to set them all of the same size and length, while it would be so much easier to create one and copy it, and then hit CTRL-v as many times as I need them.

Thanks.
Chris Miller

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 10:50 am    Post subject: Re: Entice Designer 0.8 Property Copy/Paste suggestion Reply with quote

Yes, I almost added it to 0.8 but decided to wait a bit. It will be one of the next features Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> DFL All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: