FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Not having some keywords bold....

View previous topic :: View next topic  
[Unknown]

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2004 2:13 am    Post subject: Not having some keywords bold.... Reply with quote

I saw this topic, but felt it might be better to start a new one rather than reply to an old one...

As far as the different syntax highlighting options, I think they are close to overkill, but not too many. Having the option to chose a color for operators might be nice, but I personally wouldn't use it.

Actually, the first thing I did after installing it was changing all the color settings so it looked exactly like how I have C#/C++/PHP even (yes someone is making one of those too) - and, that color scheme is pretty simple.... the default. I would suggest, as someone who usually uses the defaults unless there's any reason to change them, that you have it install with colors that would make it look like the rest of Visual Studio .NET.

Anyhow, to my point (sorry if I'm long winded)... the only color I *couldn't* change was the only one that really annoyed me. The color of "import", "const", "int", "char", "return", "throw", "foreach", etc. I can't program with bold text staring at me, it's a thing. I looked through all my color settings and nothing was both blue and bold.... is there any way to change this particular option?

Okay, and just to be more annoying I'll also mention a small feature request.... code folding. I know it's not a priority by any means, but I didn't see it in the readme, so I thought I'd mention it.

Thanks for working on this. I wouldn't even know where to begin - and I know that for a fact, because I tried for a while to make a PHP one but couldn't find the resources. (but luckily someone else did it finally.)

Again... thanks,
-[Unknown]
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> DCoder All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: