FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

strokeit and rulesplayer fullscreen

View previous topic :: View next topic  
bmn24

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 4:13 am    Post subject: strokeit and rulesplayer fullscreen Reply with quote

Hi, first I'd like to apologize for using a bugmenot account for the forums of your awesome program. I just don't see me needing to hassle with registering for this one problem but please ignore any BS posted earlier on this account, this is my first time posting.

I use a mouse gesture program called strokeit, but for the program to distinguish between programs to gesture in I need to know the class for the fullscreen window because I can't really use the built in finder tool for fullscreen apps. So what I want to know is what is the fullscreen equivalent in rulesplayer to the non fullscreen class DWT_Window0?

thanks in advance.

P.S. any plans for a guest account/forum? feedback is key to any program.
bobef

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 1:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry, I can't administrate the forum, otherwise there would be no need of registering. Maybe I could ask Brad... About the question. It is the same class, because I am not creating new window, just expanding the original one but removing its borders...
bmn24

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 4:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry I haven't had the chance to play with rulesplayer again till today and I realized it does work with all the gestures I've applied to it in fullscreen except the first one I made. So the assumption that there was another window class was my fault and it turns out that the problem was that Alt+F4 doesn't work in full screen. Very sorry for the misunderstanding it just happened to be that the first gesture I always set didn't work in fullscreen.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> rulesPlayer All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: