FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

April 21 -- Default function params, fixed building issues

View previous topic :: View next topic  
JarrettBillingsley

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 11:39 am    Post subject: April 21 -- Default function params, fixed building issues Reply with quote

Not very big, but important bugfixes.

Added/Removed
  • Added default parameters for functions. They are simply rewritten as conditional assignments (?=) at the beginning of the function, and as such, can be any expression evaluatable at runtime, and may even reference other parameters (before or after). You can also give default values to parameters which aren't at the end of the parameter list.

Changed
  • Added a conditional move instruction to improve the performance of conditional assignments.

Fixed
  • Didn't realize that I had broken compilation on Linux by using HighPerformanceCounter in minid.utils instead of just PerformanceCounter.
  • Fixed os.microTime() on Linux.
  • Fixed the .brf files.. didn't change them when I reorganized the directories.
  • Fixed a bug in the compiler with upvalues of multiply-nested functions.

MiniD should now compile and run fine on Linux (it does for me).
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> MiniD All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: