FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Many thanks

View previous topic :: View next topic  
funsheep

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 3:05 am    Post subject: Many thanks Reply with quote

Hi,

just looking by to thank you guys for this good plugin. I'm using it at home and at work and it works good for me. Keep up the good work!

Thanks,
funsheep
JoeCoder

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 10:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll second that. I didn't expect there to be some of the more advanced features like intellisense or hyperlinking, but this is still one of the best D ide's I've used. I'd say best, but I've only just started using it and don't have enough experience to know yet. Eclipse integration is also a big plus because there are already so many other useful plugins for it (subclipse, anyone?). So thanks for development!
asterite

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 9:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks! Smile

This really gives me courage to continue working on it.
JoeCoder

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 11:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Definitely. I'd use Descent even if it only supported minimal syntax highlighting and nothing else. Eclipse is such a powerful IDE, and using it instantly gives me svn integration, powerful file comparison ability, local file history, a consistent IDE no matter what the language/project, and a hundred other features. It'll be exciting to see Descent as more features are added.
gileadis

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 3:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I want to add my appreciation too. I'm continually amazed at how much Descent does and how much more you're adding. I'm a big fan of Eclipse and it's a joy to work with D in it. Thanks!
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Descent All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: