FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Entice Designer 0.8.3 release - more info

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> DFL
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Chris Miller

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 5:00 am    Post subject: Entice Designer 0.8.3 release - more info Reply with quote

Entice Designer version 0.8.3 has been released, pick it up at http://www.dprogramming.com/entice.php

This version includes:
* Configuration now saved to ini files.
* Ability to move config from registry to ini or continue using registry.
* Added Recent files list to Start Page.
* Properties show the appropriate changes, no longer requiring reloading.
* Added right-click menu to tabs.
* Updates to the properties editor.
* Ctrl+Shift+N opens a new untitled document.
* Updates to plugin interface and plugins.
* Slightly improved autocomplete lists.
* Updated D keywords list.

This release doesn't contain all the features I originally had planned; such as an events panel for managing event handlers, and an advanced find. Stay tuned for these.

Code

If you've wanted Entice Designer to be open source, we can make a deal! I'll consider releasing the current version's code if enough users make donations to dprogramming.com and are generous enough within a month or two. The more generous users are, the more generous I am with the license, among GPL, LGPL and zlib/libpng. The code contains a lot of things users have been requesting, such as the full, reusable code to the tab control, properties panel, designing windows, most of what DCode editor contains, parsing through the source code and listing dapi information and more. I won't guarantee that future versions will be open source as well, but that's up to you as well. Entice Designer 0.8.3 is over 35000 lines of code, excluding external code available at dprogramming.com; like DFL, which itself is over 30000 lines.

Thank you,
- Chris Miller
www.dprogramming.com
sleets

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 8:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nice.
csauls

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 4:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awesomeness... just need a menu editor and we'll be set for life (almost). Smile
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> DFL All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: