FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Feedback on LLVMDC

View previous topic :: View next topic  
lindquist

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 12:20 am    Post subject: Feedback on LLVMDC Reply with quote

Since it's not possible to get email notifications on new topics on this forum, I would really prefer if you could you the tracker or simply email me if you have something interesting to say.

I don't check this forum very often, and I'll have even less time after the new year.

Alternatively you can post in this thread, that will send me an email - which means I'll read your post within a day or two (max).
larsivi
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 1:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.dprogramming.com/dnews/dsource/newsfeed.php

By using the feed in the link above, you should be able to see fairly quickly if there are new posts in your forum (especially if you filter it in some fashion, otherwise you get all new posts on dsource (but the volume isn't too big)).
dhasenan

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 8:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Could you record, either here, on the wiki, or on the tracker, what needs to be done for exception handling? At least which files and classes would be affected would be a huge help to anyone trying to implement something toward that end.
ChristianK

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 9:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've posted some explanations here:
http://www.dsource.org/projects/llvmdc/ticket/1

If you intend to look at the problem in depth, feel free to join us in #llvmdc to discuss specifics. Though I admit I don't know much more than that - the documentation on GCC's EH is rather sparse. (or I didn't find it)
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> LDC All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: