FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

[BUGFIX] ObjectG.d
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pse

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 7:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JJR wrote:
oh.. and I see why line 25 exited with an ArrayBounds error.

Seems you need to submit a commandline argument for gladeTest. Smile

Yes, the glade file Smile. It should probably exit more gracefully in case an argument is not given.
Pse

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 8:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alright, I've added OS specific buildflags to each of the working demos in the mob branch. JJR, feel free to make any necessary changes to let them compile on your system. I've also added an example glade file to the glade demo, as well as useful error messages to the small example program.
JJR

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 8:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great!

I assume these are all committed to the "mob" branch of git?
Pse

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 1:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JJR wrote:
Great!

I assume these are all committed to the "mob" branch of git?

You assume correctly :).

I've updated/created the necessary dsss.conf files to let GtkSourceViewD (gsvd), gdad and gtkdgl compile with DSSS. I've also added the necessary dsss.conf files to let each of the relevant demos for these libraries compile. Non of them are tested, though. Rephobification of gtkdgl was necessary, but both Tango or Phobos should work.
I've added the necessary hooks to the main dsss.conf files to automatically set up which demos can get built (according to which libraries the user decided to compile). Compiling gtkd and the demos should now be as easy as:
Code:
$ dsss build
$ dsss install --prefix=/usr/local
$ dsss build demos

Please note the install step is necessary for now, and may require root access according to your prefix.

By default only the 'base' gtkd installation will get compiled. If you want to compile additional parts, you can now do as follows:
Code:
$ dsss build #Base gtkd build.
$ dsss build srcgda srcgl #Compile gdad and gtkdgl
$ dsss install #Base install.
$ dsss install srcgda srcgl #Self explanatory.

If you now issue:
Code:
$ dsss build demos

gtkd, gdad and gtkdgl demos should get automatically compiled.

I purposedly left gstreamerd out of the equation, as I don't believe it should belong to this package. I'll have a look at adding it to the DSSS build files if requested, though.

Lastly, you may now manually select which demos get built with a little helper script located in the demos folder, meant for those lazy enough to loathe manually editing a file ;):
Code:
$ cd demos
$ ./demoselect only gtk gda #Selects only the gtk and gda demos.
$ dsss build #Builds them.

You will still need to have the libraries already installed or the demos won't compile.

I have not committed all the changes to git yet, but should do in the following minutes.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> gtkD All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: