FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Suggestions

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kriss

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 4:56 am    Post subject: Suggestions Reply with quote

I'd like to post some suggestions here if it's ok
but if anything here might cause rulesPlayer to be slower, then just forget about what I said Smile

1.) "Window size" is resetting to default at the beginning of new video, is there a way to store information about zoom?

2.) Volume: is there any way to prevent 1-2 sec delay at the beginning of video when volume isn't "applied"?
bobef

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 11:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi.

Quote:
1.) "Window size" is resetting to default at the beginning of new video, is there a way to store information about zoom?

Try the events. See readme.txt for more info. Try to set the zoom to the desired level at movie play or something like that.

Quote:
2.) Volume: is there any way to prevent 1-2 sec delay at the beginning of video when volume isn't "applied"?

Hmmm... Maybe if you add some command line to set it. Try something like" mp_more "-mysoundcommand 100". See MPlayer list of commands.

If I have time I will look in to it and try to give you more help.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> rulesPlayer All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: