FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

where's Kris?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
kris

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2004 11:00 pm    Post subject: where's Kris? Reply with quote

I'm gone from Wednesday evening until the 30th. Away ta gets me some liming. I'll try to check in occasionally, but I imagine public 'net access is pretty scarce.

Liming:
Quote:
It is common to distinguish between a good lime and a bad lime. A lime is good if there is plenty of money for beverages etc., if interesting and/or amusing information flows easily between the participants, and if nobody is seriously offended. Tense and exciting games of poker, pool, dominoes or all fours may also add to the success of a lime. A lime can further be elevated to the category of memorable limes if an unexpected opportunity for enjoyment emerges in the course of liming; if somebody appears in a car and invites everybody to come and lime on the beach at Maracas or Carenage, or if somebody invites the lime to a party or a film, or if somebody knows about available women nearby, or if news arrive that there is a stickfight or a cockfight in the area - or, for that matter (in the case of liming hustlers), if a job offer appears. A bad lime, on the other hand, is characterised by boredom and true inactivity, or irritation and sour argument. "Leh we split dis scene man, dis lime doh have no juice," is a perfectly justifiable suggestion after a couple of hours of inertia. A lime with no juice is truly dreadful.
teqdruid

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 4:24 pm    Post subject: SVN access Reply with quote

Is there anyone else working on the project who has SVN write access, or who will be working on it while you're away?
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Mango All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: