FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Mango is not compilable?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
keinfarbton

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 5:47 pm    Post subject: Mango is not compilable? Reply with quote

When i try to build+install mango (svn r1046) with dsss, i get a bunch of errors...

Code:
mango/net/cluster/NetworkTask.d(72): Error: no property 'rpc' for type 'mango.net.cluster.model.IChannel.IChannel'
mango/net/cluster/NetworkTask.d(72): Error: function expected before (), not 1 of type int
mango/net/cluster/qos/ip/Cluster.d(332): Error: tango.core.Exception.ClusterException at /home/frank/Dater/dsss/bin/../include/d/tango/core/Exception.di(150) conflicts with mango.net.cluster.NetworkClient.ClusterException at mango/net/cluster/NetworkClient.d(154)
mango/net/cluster/qos/ip/Cluster.d(778): Error: tango.core.Exception.ClusterException at /home/frank/Dater/dsss/bin/../include/d/tango/core/Exception.di(150) conflicts with mango.net.cluster.NetworkClient.ClusterException at mango/net/cluster/NetworkClient.d(154)
mango/net/cluster/qos/ip/Cluster.d(1341): Error: tango.core.Exception.ClusterException at /home/frank/Dater/dsss/bin/../include/d/tango/core/Exception.di(150) conflicts with mango.net.cluster.NetworkClient.ClusterException at mango/net/cluster/NetworkClient.d(154)
mango/net/cluster/qos/ip/Cluster.d(1516): Error: tango.core.Exception.ClusterException at /home/frank/Dater/dsss/bin/../include/d/tango/core/Exception.di(150) conflicts with mango.net.cluster.NetworkClient.ClusterException at mango/net/cluster/NetworkClient.d(154)
mango/net/cluster/qos/ip/ClusterCache.d(92): function mango.net.cluster.QueuedCache.QueuedCache!(char[],ClusterContent).QueuedCache.put (char[],ClusterContent,Time) does not match parameter types (char[],int delegate(),int delegate(),Time)
mango/net/cluster/qos/ip/ClusterCache.d(92): Error: cannot implicitly convert expression (__dgliteral6) of type int delegate() to char[] delegate()
mango/net/cluster/qos/ip/ClusterCache.d(93): Error: cannot implicitly convert expression (__dgliteral7) of type int delegate() to ClusterContent delegate()
mango/net/cluster/qos/ip/CmdParser.d(91): function tango.util.ArgParser.ArgParser.bind (char[],char[],void delegate(char[] value)) does not match parameter types (char[1u],char[1u],int delegate())
mango/net/cluster/qos/ip/CmdParser.d(91): Error: expected 2 arguments, not 3
mango/net/cluster/qos/ip/CmdParser.d(91): Error: cannot implicitly convert expression ("-") of type char[1u] to Argument []
mango/net/cluster/qos/ip/CmdParser.d(91): Error: cannot implicitly convert expression ("h") of type char[1u] to void delegate(char[] value)
mango/net/cluster/qos/ip/CmdParser.d(93): function tango.util.ArgParser.ArgParser.bind (char[],char[],void delegate(char[] value)) does not match parameter types (char[1u],char[3u],int delegate(char[] value))
mango/net/cluster/qos/ip/CmdParser.d(93): Error: expected 2 arguments, not 3
mango/net/cluster/qos/ip/CmdParser.d(93): Error: cannot implicitly convert expression ("-") of type char[1u] to Argument []
mango/net/cluster/qos/ip/CmdParser.d(93): Error: cannot implicitly convert expression ("log") of type char[3u] to void delegate(char[] value)
mango/net/cluster/qos/ip/CmdParser.d(96): function tango.util.ArgParser.ArgParser.bind (char[],char[],void delegate(char[] value)) does not match parameter types (char[1u],char[4u],int delegate(char[] value))
mango/net/cluster/qos/ip/CmdParser.d(96): Error: expected 2 arguments, not 3
mango/net/cluster/qos/ip/CmdParser.d(96): Error: cannot implicitly convert expression ("-") of type char[1u] to Argument []
mango/net/cluster/qos/ip/CmdParser.d(96): Error: cannot implicitly convert expression ("port") of type char[4u] to void delegate(char[] value)
mango/net/cluster/qos/ip/CmdParser.d(99): function tango.util.ArgParser.ArgParser.bind (char[],char[],void delegate(char[] value)) does not match parameter types (char[1u],char[4u],int delegate(char[] value))
mango/net/cluster/qos/ip/CmdParser.d(99): Error: expected 2 arguments, not 3
mango/net/cluster/qos/ip/CmdParser.d(99): Error: cannot implicitly convert expression ("-") of type char[1u] to Argument []
mango/net/cluster/qos/ip/CmdParser.d(99): Error: cannot implicitly convert expression ("size") of type char[4u] to void delegate(char[] value)

another thing is, the dsss.conf file does generate three static libs from mango, but it seems they have dependencies under each other.

When I comment the mango/net line in dsss.conf, the net part is not build. But later i get linker errors in my application.

Code:
/home/dateruser/Dater/dsss/lib//libSDD-mango-xml.a(mango.xml.rpc.Servlet.o):(.data+0x268): undefined reference to `_D5mango3net7servlet7Servlet13MethodServlet7__ClassZ'
/home/dateruser/Dater/dsss/lib//libSDD-mango-xml.a(mango.xml.rpc.Servlet.o):(.data+0x2c8): undefined reference to `_D5mango3net7servlet7Servlet12__ModuleInfoZ'
/home/dateruser/Dater/dsss/lib//libSDD-mango-xml.a(mango.xml.rpc.Servlet.o):(.rodata+0x7f4): undefined reference to `_D5mango3net7servlet7Servlet13MethodServlet7
serviceMFC5mango3net7servlet5model15IServletRequest15IServletRequestC5mango3net7servlet5model16IServletResponse16IServletResponseZv'
/home/dateruser/Dater/dsss/lib//libSDD-mango-xml.a(mango.xml.rpc.Servlet.o):(.rodata+0x7f8): undefined reference to `_D5mango3net7servlet7Servlet7Servlet4initMFC5m
ango3net7servlet13ServletConfig13ServletConfigZv'
/home/dateruser/Dater/dsss/lib//libSDD-mango-xml.a(mango.xml.rpc.Servlet.o):(.rodata+0x7fc): undefined reference to
keinfarbton

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 5:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

never mind, I had confused two different versioning system. So I still had removed files.

Everything is fine Smile
keinfarbton

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 6:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well not all.. The linker errors are still present, but I filed a bug report for dsss. I think dsss should handle this situation correctly.

As a workaround i changed my local dsss.conf to only on lib for the whole mango package. This works.
devilsmaster

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 12:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am newbie and i know nothing about Mango can anyone send a small description of this Please....... Sad
kris

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 2:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mango is a set of D libraries, including an HTTP server, Servlet support, wrappers for the ICU package, XML support, and a variety of other goodies. Mango is compatible with the Tango library, so you'd need that also.

Basically, Mango is a set of server oriented extensions to Tango. Hope that helps Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Mango All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: