FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

[HOWTO] DFL+Tango+DMD+Bud

View previous topic :: View next topic  
bobef

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 12:38 am    Post subject: [HOWTO] DFL+Tango+DMD+Bud Reply with quote

I am not happy with DSSS and other things that take control from myself and want to rebuild everything everytime. This is what I do to use DFL with Tango.
I write this as suggestion to improve dfl.exe and make batch files like those for phobos.

I download the zip package.
Extract it somewhere.
Run this command in the same somewhere to produce dfl.lib (build debug version if you want):
Code:
bud -release -O -clean -lib -full -allobj -Tdfl.lib -Iimport import\dfl\all.d import\dfl\internal\_stdcwindows.d import\dfl\shell32_dfl.lib import\dfl\olepro32_dfl.lib import\dfl\user32_dfl.lib lib\dfl_build.lib

Copy dfl.lib to your project or dmd\lib or wherever you want.
Copy import\dfl folder to your project or dmd\import or wherever you want.
Use this command to build your code (put your own sources and flags obviously):
Code:
dmd combo.d dfl.lib user32.lib kernel32.lib shell32.lib gdi32.lib user32.lib uuid.lib comdlg32.lib ole32.lib advapi32.lib comctl32.lib -L/exet:nt/su:windows:4.0

Have fun Wink

This works for all the tango examples but you may need to link some more win32 libs for your project depending on your needs.
Chris Miller

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 8:17 am    Post subject: Re: [HOWTO] DFL+Tango+DMD+Bud Reply with quote

Thanks for the tip. I'll add that the current snapshots let you use the dfl command (dfl.exe) with Tango.
Code:
dfl -gui combo.d
The -dfl-build switch can be used to force recompiling DFL if you wish, but generally it shouldn't be needed as it tracks version changes.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> DFL All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: