FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Tango 0.99.4

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Laubi

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 6:23 am    Post subject: Tango 0.99.4 Reply with quote

Hi,

I've formatted my notebook a few weeks ago and wanted to install dmd with all related libraries again..

This time I wanted to use tango with DFL instead of Phobos.

I've downloaded the latest version of "DMD with Tango"
http://downloads.dsource.org/projects/tango/0.99.4/tango-0.99.4-bin-win32-dmd.1.024.zip

This packages works fine for all tango examples, pretty cool, unzip and that's it. However I received some errors... I'm aware that the latest snapshot of dfl (http://www.dprogramming.com/dfl/snapshots/dfl-20071206.exe) has only been tested with 0.99.3, I just wonder whether someone has fixed this problems so I could use tango 0.99.4

Thanks!
Laubi

Code:
DMC not found; using DMD path (if you get errors, install DMC)
Due to a bug in DMD, release mode dfl lib will not include -inline; use environment variable dfl_release_flags to override.

Compiling debug DFL...

C:\dmd\import\dfl>c:\dmd\bin\dmd -c -debug -g   -I.. base.d application.d internal/dlib.d internal/clib.d internal/utf.d internal/com.d control.d form.d registry.d drawing.d menu.d notifyicon.d commondialog.d filedialog.d folderdialog.d panel.d textbox.d richtextbox.d picturebox.d listbox.d groupbox.d splitter.d usercontrol.d button.d label.d collections.d internal/winapi.d internal/wincom.d event.d socket.d timer.d environment.d messagebox.d tooltip.d combobox.d treeview.d tabcontrol.d colordialog.d listview.d data.d clipboard.d fontdialog.d progressbar.d resources.d statusbar.d internal/_stdcwindows.d
internal\dlib.d(123): Error: identifier 'toUtf8z' of 'tango.stdc.stringz.toUtf8z' is not defined
internal\dlib.d(172): Error: identifier 'toUtf8' of 'tango.text.convert.Utf.toUtf8' is not defined
internal\dlib.d(174): Error: identifier 'toUtf16' of 'tango.text.convert.Utf.toUtf16' is not defined
internal\dlib.d(184): Error: identifier 'toUtf8' of 'tango.text.convert.Utf.toUtf8' is not defined
internal\dlib.d(186): Error: identifier 'toUtf32' of 'tango.text.convert.Utf.toUtf32' is not defined

Failed.

Done.
Could Not Find C:\dmd\import\dfl\*.obj
Failed.
Press any key to continue . . .
Laubi

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 6:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've replaced toUtf8 with toString, toUtf16 with toString16 and toUtf32 with toString32... Looks like this fixes the problem but I didn't not check what really changed so I'm not sure whether this works fine or not..

Installing dmc is by the way also necessary!
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> DFL All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: