FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Issues with Descent 0.5

View previous topic :: View next topic  
flithm

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 8:27 am    Post subject: Issues with Descent 0.5 Reply with quote

Hi there,

Just trying out 0.5 here and I've noticed a few problems:

- With Eclipse 3.2.2 I was unable to install the plugin, the eclipse manager wouldn't find anything when connecting to the update site

- Installed Eclipse Europa (3.3) -- plugin install went fine!

- Every class has a red squiggle under it and when I highlight the squiggle it says "Missing or corrupt object.d"

- The eclipse Problems pane always lists an error: "The import object cannot be resolved" at line 0

- No imports can be resolved.

I feel like I might need to tell it where the standard library is somewhere -- have I missed a step? Anyone have any ideas on how to resolve these issues?

I'm using Eclipse 3.3 with GDC and Tango 0.99.4 on Linux.

Thanks!

Tim.
flithm

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 8:35 am    Post subject: Fixed! Reply with quote

Alright turns out all I had to do was set up a default compiler. All my issues are fixed!

I gotta say the new release is awesome! The semantic analysis works really good!
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Descent All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: