FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Problems using Mango

View previous topic :: View next topic  
fred.reichbier

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 1:02 pm    Post subject: Problems using Mango Reply with quote

Hi,

i installed Mango through dsss with dsss net install mango; no errors. Now i tried compiling the mathserver + client examples.
My dsss.conf:
Code:
[mathserver.d]
[mathexample.d]
[mathclient.d]

Now, when i type dsss build, i get the following output:
click.

Could anybody help me? Smile

Greetings,

Fred
larsivi
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 3:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is hard to say exactly what is happening here, but the private struct Const in teqXML is put into the data section of at least two (probably all if there are more) object files created from D files using teqXML.

This sounds somewhat like the good 'ole template bug with the same symptoms, just with const data instead of template code. If you're using an old compiler (DMD < 1.023 or so) try upgrading. If you're using a new DMD, I'd probably report it as a compiler bug. If you're using GDC, heck if I know.

In any case you probably should ask in the DSSS forum as this is very unlikely to be a Mango problem.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Mango All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: