FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Problem wrapping struct with opCall

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Alfa

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 7:04 am    Post subject: Problem wrapping struct with opCall Reply with quote

Hi Kirk!

First of all thanks for the great package!!!

I have a small problem I lack understanding of D and Pyd to fix. When i try to wrap struct with opCall defined I get the following error from compiler:
Code:
wrap_struct: 'TestStruct'
shim.mangleof: v
struct.member: i
struct.member: d
C:\Programs\Python25\lib\site-packages\celerid\infrastructure\pyd\class_wrap.d(672): Error: no prope
rty 'opCall' for type 'TestStruct *'
C:\Programs\Python25\lib\site-packages\celerid\infrastructure\pyd\class_wrap.d(672): template instan
ce method_wrap!(TestStruct *,1,TestStruct  delegate(int _i, double _d)) does not match any template
declaration
C:\Programs\Python25\lib\site-packages\celerid\infrastructure\pyd\class_wrap.d(672): Error: undefine
d identifier method_wrap!(TestStruct *,1,TestStruct  delegate(int _i, double _d)).func
C:\Programs\Python25\lib\site-packages\celerid\infrastructure\pyd\class_wrap.d(672): Error: method_w
rap!(TestStruct *,1,TestStruct  delegate(int _i, double _d)).func is not an lvalue
error: command 'c:\Programs\dmd\bin\dmd.exe' failed with exit status 1

It seems that the problem is in automatic wrapping of opXXX operations in class_wrap (class_wrap.d (672)):
Code:

// opCall
    static if (is(typeof(&T.opCall))) {
        type.tp_call = cast(ternaryfunc)&method_wrap!(T, T.opCall, typeof(&T.opCall)).func;
    }

The test code is (without opCall all works fine):
Code:
struct TestStruct {
   static TestStruct opCall(int _i, double _d) {
      TestStruct ts;
      ts.i = _i;
      ts.d = _d;
      return ts;
   }
   int i;
   double d;
}

extern(C) void PydMain() {
    module_init();
    wrap_struct!(TestStruct, Member!("i"), Member!("d"));
}

How I can patch class_wrap to disable wrapping of struct static opCall? Thank you in advance!
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> PyD All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: