FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Visual problems

View previous topic :: View next topic  
simhau

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 3:10 am    Post subject: Visual problems Reply with quote

I have several HLayoutForm's that I'm using as dialog boxes. Sometimes these are not rendered fully (the bottom of the screen is missing), while other times just the system color shows (no html rendering at all?).

When the visuals are not working I can just move the form and it will get repainted, but when it doesn't seem like there is any html at all, this doesn't work. The form will then be blank when I open it again.

I was thinking that this has something to do with the way I'm using it.
Do I need to clean up something myself?

class MyForm : HLayoutForm

// calling
auto f = new MyForm;
f.form.showDialog;

in my ok and cancel buttons in the form, I just call form.close();
bobef

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 10:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had similar problems. It has something to do with HTMLayout and the WindowProc. If HTMLayoutProcND miss some messages it fails to redraw the window normally. It probably happens because of this showDialog. I've never used it, but I know HTMLayout have some special way of handling dialogs. You should check htmlayoutsdk\include\dialog.hpp (or something similar). There is implementation of class that handles dialogs (I presume). I thought of porting it but I haven't got there yet.
simhau

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 10:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok. Thanks for the pointers. Will try to look into it during the weekend.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> flowerd All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: