FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

dsss.conf install - configuration question

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cabal

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 12:03 am    Post subject: dsss.conf install - configuration question Reply with quote

I'm trying to configure a new project to install its target import files (*.di) within a subdirectory of the standard import path ($prefix/include/d) that has the same name as the project root directory.

The directory hierarchy for 'myproj' is something like this (including the path from the root dir):

/
+-c
..+-devfiles
....+-myproj
......+-utils
......+-server
......+-client
......+-dbaccess

Just doing an install via dsss from within the 'myproj' directory using a minimal dsss.conf file installs 'utils', 'server', 'client' and 'dbaccess' straight into $prefix/include/d. What I'd like to happen is for them to go into a subdirectory called 'myproj', so I'd have:

$prefix
+-include
..+-d
....+-myproj
......+-utils
......+-server
......+-client
......+-dbaccess

I've checked out all the documentation I can find and some of it alludes to the ability to do what I require but ends up going down a blind alley (installdir being one example) or there isn't sufficient information to
actually make an educated guess at the variable to change, where to change it, etc etc.

Any help will be much appreciated...
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> DSSS All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: