FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Some problems when use DDBI

View previous topic :: View next topic  
dervinar

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 10:45 am    Post subject: Some problems when use DDBI Reply with quote

Tell me please, where I have a mistake?
I have downloaded DDBI src, from http://www.dsource.org/projects/ddbi/changeset/head/trunk?old_path=%2F&format=zip (MOST RECENT).
Then I do "dsss build -version=dbi_mysql & dsss install -version=dbi_mysql"
in the root ddbi src folder.
But when i try to compile test file with "dsss build mysql.d -version=dbi_mysql"
Code:

import dbi.mysql.MysqlDatabase;
void main()
{
}

There is some error :
Code:

[root@localhost cgi-bin]# dsss build mysql.d -version=dbi_mysql                 
mysql.d => mysql                                                               
WARNING: Module mysql.d does not have a module declaration. This can cause problems                                                                             
         with rebuild's -oq option. If an error occurs, fix this first.         
/usr/bin/../lib/gcc/i686-pc-linux-gnu/4.1.2/../../../libdbi.a(dbi.mysql.MysqlDatabase.o): In function `_D3dbi5mysql13MysqlDatabase13MysqlDatabase5_ctorMFZC3dbi5mysql13MysqlDatabase13MysqlDatabase':                                           
MysqlDatabase.d:(.text+0x85): undefined reference to `mysql_init'               
/usr/bin/../lib/gcc/i686-pc-linux-gnu/4.1.2/../../../libdbi.a(dbi.mysql.MysqlDatabase.o): In function `_D3dbi5mysql13MysqlDatabase13MysqlDatabase7connectMFAaAaAaHAaAaAE3dbi5model9Constants10DbiFeatureZv':                                   
MysqlDatabase.d:(.text+0x8bb): undefined reference to `mysql_real_connect'     
MysqlDatabase.d:(.text+0x8d0): undefined reference to `mysql_errno'             
/usr/bin/../lib/gcc/i686-pc-linux-gnu/4.1.2/../../../libdbi.a(dbi.mysql.MysqlDatabase.o): In function `_D3dbi5mysql13MysqlDatabase13MysqlDatabase5closeMFZv':   
MysqlDatabase.d:(.text+0xc48): undefined reference to `mysql_close'             
MysqlDatabase.d:(.text+0xc5d): undefined reference to `mysql_errno'             
/usr/bin/../lib/gcc/i686-pc-linux-gnu/4.1.2/../../../libdbi.a(dbi.mysql.MysqlDatabase.o): In function `_D3dbi5mysql13MysqlDatabase13MysqlDatabase6escapeMFAaAaZAa':                                                                             
MysqlDatabase.d:(.text+0xd73): undefined reference to `mysql_real_escape_string'
/usr/bin/../lib/gcc/i686-pc-linux-gnu/4.1.2/../../../libdbi.a(dbi.mysql.MysqlDatabase.o): In function `_D3dbi5mysql13MysqlDatabase13MysqlDatabase7executeMFAaZv':                                                                               
MysqlDatabase.d:(.text+0xe0a): undefined reference to `mysql_real_query'       
/usr/bin/../lib/gcc/i686-pc-linux-gnu/4.1.2/../../../libdbi.a(dbi.mysql.MysqlDatabase.o): In function `_D3dbi5mysql13MysqlDatabase13MysqlDatabase5queryMFAaZC3dbi5mysql11MysqlResult11MysqlResult':                                             
MysqlDatabase.d:(.text+0xec4): undefined reference to `mysql_store_result'     
/usr/bin/../lib/gcc/i686-pc-linux-gnu/4.1.2/../../../libdbi.a(dbi.mysql.MysqlDatabase.o): In function `_D3dbi5mysql13MysqlDatabase13MysqlDatabase7prepareMFAaZC3dbi5mysql14MysqlStatement14MysqlStatement':                                     
MysqlDatabase.d:(.text+0xfae): undefined reference to `mysql_stmt_init'         
MysqlDatabase.d:(.text+0xfca): undefined reference to `mysql_stmt_prepare'     
MysqlDatabase.d:(.text+0xfe2): undefined reference to `mysql_stmt_error'       
MysqlDatabase.d:(.text+0xff0): undefined reference to `mysql_stmt_errno'       
/usr/bin/../lib/gcc/i686-pc-linux-gnu/4.1.2/../../../libdbi.a(dbi.mysql.MysqlDatabase.o): In function `_D3dbi5mysql13MysqlDatabase13MysqlDatabase6tablesMFAaZC3dbi5mysql13MysqlDatabase11MysqlTables':                                         
MysqlDatabase.d:(.text+0x1149): undefined reference to `mysql_list_tables'     
MysqlDatabase.d:(.text+0x116b): undefined reference to `mysql_error'           
/usr/bin/../lib/gcc/i686-pc-linux-gnu/4.1.2/../../../libdbi.a(dbi.mysql.MysqlDatabase.o): In function `_D3dbi5mysql13MysqlDatabase13MysqlDatabase8hasTableMFAaZb':                                                                             
MysqlDatabase.d:(.text+0x12a2): undefined reference to `mysql_list_tables'     
MysqlDatabase.d:(.text+0x12c4): undefined reference to `mysql_error'           
MysqlDatabase.d:(.text+0x1349): undefined reference to `mysql_num_rows'         
MysqlDatabase.d:(.text+0x135e): undefined reference to `mysql_free_result'     
/usr/bin/../lib/gcc/i686-pc-linux-gnu/4.1.2/../../../libdbi.a(dbi.mysql.MysqlDatabase.o): In function `_D3dbi5mysql13MysqlDatabase13MysqlDatabase12lastInsertIDMFZm':                                                                           
MysqlDatabase.d:(.text+0x1383): undefined reference to `mysql_insert_id'       
/usr/bin/../lib/gcc/i686-pc-linux-gnu/4.1.2/../../../libdbi.a(dbi.mysql.MysqlDatabase.o): In function `_D3dbi5mysql13MysqlDatabase13MysqlDatabase13beginTransactMFZv':                                                                         
MysqlDatabase.d:(.text+0x13b4): undefined reference to `mysql_real_query'       
/usr/bin/../lib/gcc/i686-pc-linux-gnu/4.1.2/../../../libdbi.a(dbi.mysql.MysqlDatabase.o): In function `_D3dbi5mysql13MysqlDatabase13MysqlDatabase8rollbackMFZv':
MysqlDatabase.d:(.text+0x13d5): undefined reference to `mysql_rollback'         
/usr/bin/../lib/gcc/i686-pc-linux-gnu/4.1.2/../../../libdbi.a(dbi.mysql.MysqlDatabase.o): In function `_D3dbi5mysql13MysqlDatabase13MysqlDatabase6commitMFZv': 
MysqlDatabase.d:(.text+0x13f6): undefined reference to `mysql_commit'           
/usr/bin/../lib/gcc/i686-pc-linux-gnu/4.1.2/../../../libdbi.a(dbi.mysql.MysqlDatabase.o): In function `_D3dbi5mysql13MysqlDatabase10MysqlTable8metadataMFZAS3dbi5model6Result10ColumnInfo':                                                     
MysqlDatabase.d:(.text+0x196c): undefined reference to `mysql_real_query'       
MysqlDatabase.d:(.text+0x197d): undefined reference to `mysql_store_result'     
MysqlDatabase.d:(.text+0x198b): undefined reference to `mysql_fetch_fields'     
MysqlDatabase.d:(.text+0x1999): undefined reference to `mysql_num_fields'       
MysqlDatabase.d:(.text+0x19e4): undefined reference to `mysql_num_fields'       
MysqlDatabase.d:(.text+0x1b3a): undefined reference to `mysql_free_result'     
/usr/bin/../lib/gcc/i686-pc-linux-gnu/4.1.2/../../../libdbi.a(dbi.mysql.MysqlDatabase.o): In function `_D3dbi5mysql13MysqlDatabase10MysqlTable4rowsMFZC3dbi5mysql11MysqlResult9MysqlRows':                                                     
MysqlDatabase.d:(.text+0x1ee8): undefined reference to `mysql_real_query'       
MysqlDatabase.d:(.text+0x1ef9): undefined reference to `mysql_store_result'     
MysqlDatabase.d:(.text+0x1f07): undefined reference to `mysql_num_rows'         
/usr/bin/../lib/gcc/i686-pc-linux-gnu/4.1.2/../../../libdbi.a(dbi.mysql.MysqlStatement.o): In function `_D3dbi5mysql14MysqlStatement14MysqlStatement10paramCountMFZk':                                                                         
MysqlStatement.d:(.text+0x59): undefined reference to `mysql_stmt_param_count' 
/usr/bin/../lib/gcc/i686-pc-linux-gnu/4.1.2/../../../libdbi.a(dbi.mysql.MysqlStatement.o): In function `_D3dbi5mysql14MysqlStatement14MysqlStatement7executeMFZv':                                                                             
MysqlStatement.d:(.text+0xed): undefined reference to `mysql_stmt_execute'     
/usr/bin/../lib/gcc/i686-pc-linux-gnu/4.1.2/../../../libdbi.a(dbi.mysql.MysqlStatement.o): In function `_D3dbi5mysql14MysqlStatement14MysqlStatement7executeMFAPvXv':                                                                           
MysqlStatement.d:(.text+0xdab): undefined reference to `mysql_stmt_bind_param' 
MysqlStatement.d:(.text+0xe2a): undefined reference to `mysql_stmt_execute'     
MysqlStatement.d:(.text+0xe47): undefined reference to `mysql_stmt_errno'       
MysqlStatement.d:(.text+0xe58): undefined reference to `mysql_stmt_error'       
/usr/bin/../lib/gcc/i686-pc-linux-gnu/4.1.2/../../../libdbi.a(dbi.mysql.MysqlStatement.o): In function `_D3dbi5mysql14MysqlStatement14MysqlStatement5fetchMFAPvXb':                                                                             
MysqlStatement.d:(.text+0x139d): undefined reference to `mysql_stmt_bind_result'
MysqlStatement.d:(.text+0x13bf): undefined reference to `mysql_stmt_fetch'     
/usr/bin/../lib/gcc/i686-pc-linux-gnu/4.1.2/../../../libdbi.a(dbi.mysql.MysqlStatement.o): In function `_D3dbi5mysql14MysqlStatement14MysqlStatement5fetchMFAPvXb15__foreachbody16MFKkKAhZi':                                                   
MysqlStatement.d:(.text+0x1815): undefined reference to `mysql_stmt_fetch_column'                                                                               
/usr/bin/../lib/gcc/i686-pc-linux-gnu/4.1.2/../../../libdbi.a(dbi.mysql.MysqlStatement.o): In function `_D3dbi5mysql14MysqlStatement14MysqlStatement5closeMFZv':
MysqlStatement.d:(.text+0x1c89): undefined reference to `mysql_stmt_close'     
/usr/bin/../lib/gcc/i686-pc-linux-gnu/4.1.2/../../../libdbi.a(dbi.mysql.MysqlStatement.o): In function `_D3dbi5mysql14MysqlStatement14MysqlStatement5resetMFZv':
MysqlStatement.d:(.text+0x1cb4): undefined reference to `mysql_stmt_free_result'
/usr/bin/../lib/gcc/i686-pc-linux-gnu/4.1.2/../../../libdbi.a(dbi.mysql.MysqlStatement.o): In function `_D3dbi5mysql14MysqlStatement14MysqlStatement12lastInsertIDMFZm':                                                                       
MysqlStatement.d:(.text+0x1cd5): undefined reference to `mysql_stmt_insert_id' 
/usr/bin/../lib/gcc/i686-pc-linux-gnu/4.1.2/../../../libdbi.a(dbi.mysql.MysqlStatement.o): In function `_D3dbi5mysql14MysqlStatement14MysqlStatement8prefetchMFZv':                                                                             
MysqlStatement.d:(.text+0x1d00): undefined reference to `mysql_stmt_store_result'                                                                               
/usr/bin/../lib/gcc/i686-pc-linux-gnu/4.1.2/../../../libdbi.a(dbi.mysql.MysqlStatement.o): In function `_D3dbi5mysql14MysqlStatement14MysqlStatement8rowCountMFZm':                                                                             
MysqlStatement.d:(.text+0x1d2f): undefined reference to `mysql_stmt_num_rows'   
/usr/bin/../lib/gcc/i686-pc-linux-gnu/4.1.2/../../../libdbi.a(dbi.mysql.MysqlStatement.o): In function `_D3dbi5mysql14MysqlStatement14MysqlStatement10fieldCountMFZm':                                                                         
MysqlStatement.d:(.text+0x1d6c): undefined reference to `mysql_stmt_field_count'
/usr/bin/../lib/gcc/i686-pc-linux-gnu/4.1.2/../../../libdbi.a(dbi.mysql.MysqlStatement.o): In function `_D3dbi5mysql14MysqlStatement14MysqlStatement12affectedRowsMFZm':                                                                       
MysqlStatement.d:(.text+0x1d92): undefined reference to `mysql_stmt_affected_rows'                                                                             
/usr/bin/../lib/gcc/i686-pc-linux-gnu/4.1.2/../../../libdbi.a(dbi.mysql.MysqlStatement.o): In function `_D3dbi5mysql14MysqlStatement14MysqlStatement8metadataMFZAS3dbi5model6Result10ColumnInfo':                                               
MysqlStatement.d:(.text+0x1db4): undefined reference to `mysql_stmt_result_metadata'                                                                           
MysqlStatement.d:(.text+0x1de7): undefined reference to `mysql_num_fields'     
MysqlStatement.d:(.text+0x1e1a): undefined reference to `mysql_fetch_fields'   
MysqlStatement.d:(.text+0x1f91): undefined reference to `mysql_free_result'     
/usr/bin/../lib/gcc/i686-pc-linux-gnu/4.1.2/../../../libdbi.a(dbi.mysql.MysqlResult.o): In function `_D3dbi5mysql11MysqlResult11MysqlResult8metadataMFZAS3dbi5model6Result10ColumnInfo':                                                       
MysqlResult.d:(.text+0x185): undefined reference to `mysql_fetch_fields'       
/usr/bin/../lib/gcc/i686-pc-linux-gnu/4.1.2/../../../libdbi.a(dbi.mysql.MysqlResult.o): In function `_D3dbi5mysql11MysqlResult11MysqlResult8rowCountMFZm':     
MysqlResult.d:(.text+0x469): undefined reference to `mysql_num_rows'           
/usr/bin/../lib/gcc/i686-pc-linux-gnu/4.1.2/../../../libdbi.a(dbi.mysql.MysqlResult.o): In function `_D3dbi5mysql11MysqlResult11MysqlResult10fieldCountMFZm':   
MysqlResult.d:(.text+0x48a): undefined reference to `mysql_num_fields'         
/usr/bin/../lib/gcc/i686-pc-linux-gnu/4.1.2/../../../libdbi.a(dbi.mysql.MysqlResult.o): In function `_D3dbi5mysql11MysqlResult11MysqlResult5closeMFZv':         
MysqlResult.d:(.text+0x549): undefined reference to `mysql_free_result'         
MysqlResult.d:(.text+0x55a): undefined reference to `mysql_more_results'       
MysqlResult.d:(.text+0x576): undefined reference to `mysql_next_result'         
MysqlResult.d:(.text+0x5b8): undefined reference to `mysql_store_result'
MysqlResult.d:(.text+0x5ce): undefined reference to `mysql_free_result'
/usr/bin/../lib/gcc/i686-pc-linux-gnu/4.1.2/../../../libdbi.a(dbi.mysql.MysqlResult.o): In function `_D3dbi5mysql11MysqlResult11MysqlResult4moreMFZb':
MysqlResult.d:(.text+0x67d): undefined reference to `mysql_more_results'
/usr/bin/../lib/gcc/i686-pc-linux-gnu/4.1.2/../../../libdbi.a(dbi.mysql.MysqlResult.o): In function `_D3dbi5mysql11MysqlResult11MysqlResult4nextMFZC3dbi5mysql11MysqlResult11MysqlResult':
MysqlResult.d:(.text+0x71f): undefined reference to `mysql_free_result'
MysqlResult.d:(.text+0x730): undefined reference to `mysql_next_result'
MysqlResult.d:(.text+0x74a): undefined reference to `mysql_store_result'
/usr/bin/../lib/gcc/i686-pc-linux-gnu/4.1.2/../../../libdbi.a(dbi.mysql.MysqlResult.o): In function `_D3dbi5mysql11MysqlResult9MysqlRows8metadataMFZAS3dbi5model6Result10ColumnInfo':
MysqlResult.d:(.text+0x95b): undefined reference to `mysql_fetch_fields'
/usr/bin/../lib/gcc/i686-pc-linux-gnu/4.1.2/../../../libdbi.a(dbi.mysql.MysqlResult.o): In function `_D3dbi5mysql11MysqlResult9MysqlRows7opApplyMFDFKC3dbi5model6Result3RowZiZi':
MysqlResult.d:(.text+0xcb8): undefined reference to `mysql_fetch_row'
MysqlResult.d:(.text+0xce3): undefined reference to `mysql_fetch_lengths'
/usr/bin/../lib/gcc/i686-pc-linux-gnu/4.1.2/../../../libdbi.a(dbi.mysql.MysqlResult.o): In function `_D3dbi5mysql11MysqlResult9MysqlRows4seekMFmZv':
MysqlResult.d:(.text+0xe55): undefined reference to `mysql_data_seek'
/usr/bin/../lib/gcc/i686-pc-linux-gnu/4.1.2/../../../libdbi.a(dbi.mysql.MysqlResult.o): In function `_D3dbi5mysql11MysqlResult8MysqlRow7initRowMFZv':
MysqlResult.d:(.text+0xf47): undefined reference to `mysql_fetch_row'
MysqlResult.d:(.text+0xf60): undefined reference to `mysql_fetch_lengths'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
Command /usr/bin/rebuild returned with code 65280, aborting.
Error: Command failed, aborting.

What i do wrong?
larsivi
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 11:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You also need to link the mysql client library, add

-L-lmysqlclient

to your command line (and make sure it is installed on your system).
dervinar

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 1:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks, it work) And one else question... How can i use DDBI with LDC?
larsivi
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 1:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DDBI is currently untested with LDC, but if there are issues they shouldn't be too difficult to resolve.

And don't worry about your English, it is perfectly fine Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> DDBI All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: