FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Adding Pictures to ListBox

View previous topic :: View next topic  
zane.sims

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 6:42 pm    Post subject: Adding Pictures to ListBox Reply with quote

Hello,

I was wondering if it is possible to add a PictureBox to a ListBox. I tried with:

listBox.items.add(picBox);

But it does not show up in the list. It appears as though a blank item was added. Is this functionality not supported? If it is supported, what am I doing wrong?

Thanks,
Zane
Chris Miller

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 7:26 pm    Post subject: Re: Adding Pictures to ListBox Reply with quote

ListBox isn't for holding controls or images, but just general objects. The default is for it to show the object's string (toString). However, I use ListBox all the time for images by drawing them with drawMode=DrawMode.OWNER_DRAW_FIXED or VARIABLE. Entice uses this for the properties box. DFL comes with an example of using this.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> DFL All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: