FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Building the Newest Version?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
johnhenry

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 1:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wow my reply from yesterday is gone :/

here's the condensed version.

no runtime errors, just looks like it violates your projects coding conventions to import from external projects from kinetic code files as opposed to importing indirectly through passive support code such as yage.core

More like a Semantic map, more rigorous/formal than a mind map.

using this it should be possible to precisely identify the root cause of disagreement in any debate after a single exchange.

It bothers me to watch people debating because even as a disinterested 3'rd party its typically easy to see that they're arguing about conclusions, when they're operating from incompatible assumptions. Yet they never get around to discussion the origin of their discord.

and equally important through probably far less common, it should allow fast assessment of idea models for logical consistency.

It's still a very flawed idea. Words are labels for collections of experiences, so since this whole project is still based on words; it will, if done to perfection, be like an online retailer whose site hold photos of Labels from all its products :P

I will have to wait for or implement
Picking
Collada
highly robust 2D UI framework.
JoeCoder

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 11:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm working on the 2D UI (which will be rather advanced, supporting a good portion of Css2 and some Css3), Tanukisan is working on Collada, and picking will come sometime after that, but I haven't put a lot of thought into it yet.

BTW, I gave you svn write access.
JoeCoder

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

John, have you seen http://www.dsource.org/projects/evanescent ?
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Yage All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: