FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Missing sdl/mixer.d

View previous topic :: View next topic  
JJR

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 6:14 am    Post subject: Missing sdl/mixer.d Reply with quote

The derelict version you include is missing the mixer.d module in the sdl directory. There's a dependency for it in claytek somewhere. I was able to grab the mixer.d from the current derelict only to find that linux support is not included yet (fixed that).

I was then finally able to compile and run maineditor(worked) and mainengine (segfaulted). It was my first use of dmake... nifty tool!

Later,

John
clayasaurus

PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2004 6:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for your interest in the project. The last I played with Claytek i tried to add music using sdl mixer. I got it working, commited code changes, but just forgot to add mixer.d to the sdl folder and forgot to add music.ogg to the binary or media folder.

I have been out of commision lately because

-> moving houses
-> transferring to college
-> my computer blew up in smoke, lol

I honestly thought I would have time to work on claytek over vacation. I'm going to try to get on my sisters old 500mhz no 3d card computer (maybe my old one will work for it)

If I work on it, I will only work trying to get some sort of decent GUI, I was thinking GTK for editor and my own gamegui for in game stuff.

Anyways, I'll post again once i get back in commision.
- clayasaurus
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Claytek 3D All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: