FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Error with DerelictFT.load

View previous topic :: View next topic  
hima

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 11:26 am    Post subject: Error with DerelictFT.load Reply with quote

This is the error that I got.

Code:
derelict.util.exception.SharedLibProcLoadException: Failed to load proc FT_Select_Size from shared library freetype.dll

I'm using freetype.dll that come with Derelict package. Any idea what I might did wrong here?

As for my D envirionment, I'm using the latest version of Derelict with Tango and dmd 1.043

Thank you in advance Smile
aldacron

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 7:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You've done nothing wrong. This means that the function FT_Select_Size was not found in the DLL. The reason is that I updated DerelictFT some time ago to match a more recent version of Freetype. The DLL in the trunk is an older version that does not include that function. I forgot to remove it from the trunk.

To fix your problem, all you need is the latest stable Freetype. And I will remove the DLL from the trunk right now. Thanks for pointing bringing it to my attention!
hima

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 11:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You're welcome. I also suspected at first that the dll somehow doesn't contain the function it needs, but I took the dll from the latest Derelict so I thought that it'd be the updated one ( and I don't know how to make a dll out of freetype source file X( )

Anyway, I got a dll and got it to work now Smile Thank you for your answer.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Derelict All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: