FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Finding help for D game engine

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tanukisan

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 6:43 pm    Post subject: Finding help for D game engine Reply with quote

Hi guys

I came here because I didn't succeed to register on the official Digital Mars D page.
Here is my problem : I am writting a game engine and I need some help to acheive it. My aim is to create a Trackmania-like here are some screens : http://img10.imageshack.us/gal.php?g=circuit10.png feedback will be appreciated Smile

I've asked help on the freegamedev forum and they advise me to come here to find help,(here is my post on freegamedev http://forum.freegamedev.net/index.php?t=msg&th=2639&start=0&S=75ec8254b572b452ef14c8f6af3c0071) since D is a young language.

To come back to the engine I've already written some modules ( data structures, basic mesh handling, vector class ) I'm ready to show you what I've donne so far by MP me.

If my project meets it's end it would be a great ad for D programming language Wink. By the way can some of you can explain me how to register on the Digital Mars D page Question

Thanks you for answering me Wink
michaelp

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 6:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

First thing I'd like to say is cool, looks good so far.
And did you want to post in here?
You don't need to register for that, you can just press compose, and write your message. It would be a better place than here, since there are very little people posting here anymore. Sad
Where is this registering thing that you're talking about anyways?
Also, gamedev.net would be a good place to register and post this. It would make sense to put it in the 'Help Wanted' section of the forum.
Tanukisan

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 1:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

can you tell me how to post on this newsgroup... I've tried so hard but didn't succeed Crying or Very sad
michaelp

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 12:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.digitalmars.com/webnews/newsgroups.php?search_txt=&group=digitalmars.D
First go there.
At the top of all the messages, there are options like Get New News, Compose, Expand All, Collapse All, etc. Click on compose.
Enter the subject/title,(finding help for D game engine) your name(can be a nickname), and your e-mail.
Then type your message in the message box provided, and press post.
Should be pretty easy to do.
csauls

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 1:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Or... just set up a client application such as Thunderbird or Evolution... or Outlook if you just absolutely must. (I've never personally cared for the web interface.)
Tanukisan

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 5:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks you guys it's actually worked I'll keep you in touch Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> General All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: