FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Building dsss with gdc on 64bit Linux?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
xicesky

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 6:00 am    Post subject: Building dsss with gdc on 64bit Linux? Reply with quote

Should DSSS currently compile on 64-bit Linux systems?

I use Ubuntu 9.04, i downloaded dsss-0.78 and used the Makefile "Makefile.gdc.posix". Upon "make" i get a segmentation fault. I'd be glad to supply any debug information on request...

I tried to post the build log, but i got a PHPBB error... I'll try to post it in a follow up or as an attachment.
xicesky

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 6:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Code:
xxx@xxx:~/dsss-0.78# gdc -v
Using built-in specs.
Target: x86_64-linux-gnu
Configured with: ../src/configure -v --enable-languages=c,c++,d --prefix=/usr --enable-shared --with-system-zlib --libexecdir=/usr/lib --without-included-gettext --enable-threads=posix --enable-nls --with-gxx-include-dir=/usr/include/c++/4.2 --program-suffix=-4.2 --enable-clocale=gnu --disable-libmudflap --enable-checking=release --build=x86_64-linux-gnu --host=x86_64-linux-gnu --target=x86_64-linux-gnu
Thread model: posix
gcc version 4.2.4 20080705 (prerelease gdc 0.25 20080312, using dmd 1.024) (Ubuntu 0.25-4.2.4-3.1)
xicesky

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 6:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Attached build log due to MySQL error in PHPBB:
http://sky.quit-clan.de/build.txt
xicesky

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 6:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm sorry this does not seem to be a DSSS problem. It's some problem with Phobos and 64-bit systems. I get segmentation faults when using "std.format", so i'll look into this...
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> DSSS All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: