FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Progress Reports

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> DWT
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JJR

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2004 7:32 pm    Post subject: Progress Reports Reply with quote

To help keep interest in the project and to help myself set goals on dwt, I'm going to attempt to post weekly progress reports here. Some weeks won't be as busy as others depending on vacation, work, family, and such. But I intend to do something for real on this one...

Projects like this tend to fall by the wayside if consistant effort isn't made. I'd like to see this project make it to completion no matter what. If I know that I should be making a report every week, the quasi-accountability will help me stick it out for the long haul better Smile.

For those that are hoping that DWT will be done soon, I suggest you not get too hopeful yet. It's really just begun, and it's a large project. If we manage to implement a framework that functions earlier than expected, I'd like to see people pleasantly surprised rather than disappointed. I'm going to make a conservative estimate and say that we're looking at 2-3 months possibly before something really functional can be presented.... This may vary if more people are involved. Brad? Your opinion on time frames?
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> DWT All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: