FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Debugging in VS2010?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
awishformore

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 7:12 pm    Post subject: Debugging in VS2010? Reply with quote

Hello there.

As I understand, debugging is not supported - at least out of the box - for Visual Studio 2010. Is there a way to work around this, for example by copying files from a previous version of VS/VC++ to VS2010/devenv?

If such a solution exists, could you explain how exactly I can get it to work? Would be much appreciated.
sagitario

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 11:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,

there were some problems in earlier versions, but I'm not aware of major issues right now. There's one ticket (vs2010: mouse hover variable while debugging does not show value).
I've been trying the VS2010 shell, and it is missing the file msobj100.dll which can be copied from other installations, but the regular Visual Studio should work out of the box. I'm working on VS2008, so I can't guarantee that Wink

Rainer
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Visual D All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: