FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

compiling

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> DWT
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kaspar

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2004 1:38 pm    Post subject: compiling Reply with quote

Hi
I have some troubles getting DWT to compile, I checked out the newest repostitory and some files seems to be missing (*a.d and *w.d).
I removed all references to these files, but then i get forward reference errors.
Is it just me doing something wrong or do you have any solution on the problem?

------------
Kaspar Cool
JJR

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2004 2:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello Kaspar,

DWT is still in very early stages of conversion. Unfortunately the current project, which is still a small set of the complete source, does not compile. We will be working on fixing some of these issues.

Forward Reference problems are the current bane of the project.
kaspar

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2004 2:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks
Thats what i thought, just had to make sure it wasnt me doing something stupid Smile
Do you know any other D GUI libraries that work under linux and windows.

-----------
Kaspar Cool
JJR

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2004 2:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You bet:

DUI for windows and linux is an object oriented D GUI encapsulating the gtk+ toolkit. The linux version supports OpenGL programming in a window.

[url=http://badmama.com.au/~anderson/JA's_D_Page.html]DIG[/url] is a Win32 based GUI for D and can be found at [url=http://badmama.com.au/~anderson/JA's_D_Page.html]Joel Anderson's[/url] website. The updated version is called "undig." This package supports a very powerful OpenGL interface integrated into it.

WindyAPI is another one in the works by qbert(?) aka Charles.

dbfth by Andy is the beginnings of another window toolkit for d. It has an interesting design that you might like to take a look at.

These are a few. There are other projects going on I think, but this is a good start.

Later,

John
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> DWT All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: