FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Ubuntu deb packages (gtkd 1.3.2+svn797 - dmd 2.048)

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Epileg

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 4:46 pm    Post subject: Ubuntu deb packages (gtkd 1.3.2+svn797 - dmd 2.048) Reply with quote

gtkd_1.3.2+svn797-0_i386.deb

gtkd-doc_1.3.2+svn797-0_all.deb

dmd_2.048-0_i386.deb

Last edited by Epileg on Fri Sep 02, 2011 2:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
TiMBuS

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 4:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like the idea behind these builds, but do you think you could start a launchpad PPA? That way more people can find the packages, and it will auto-update to the newest builds when they come out.

I'd also personally really appreciate a 64 bit build! That way I could install gtkD even with the currently broken LDC version...
Epileg

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 6:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for Your comment

I just compile and package GtkD to make it easy to install for Debian like users. Create an auto-build from source in PPA is an step forward that I'll not take at least until D2 becomes stable.

My GtkD deb packages are compiled and build for each dmd2 version, and depends on it's package. This is necessary because from release to release, somethings changed and has not always backward compatibility.

About 64 bit, Walter has opened a branch few weeks ago. When it was released, I'll create a GtkD 64 bit package

To create a LDC 64 bits, fists is necessary to repair LDC. Actually every D compiler needs an specially compiled gtkd version.

Best regards,
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> gtkD All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: