FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

MinWin problems

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Carlos

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2005 4:00 pm    Post subject: MinWin problems Reply with quote

Finally I decided to give MinWin a try. Ben, it's awesome! I really hope you succeed at it, and that MinWin becomes the standard GUI library. Truly.
However....
Earlier I sent an e-mail to Ben (I forgot about dsource Embarassed ) reporting problems with Windows. Finally, I managed to compile MinWin. Here're the changes I had to do:

minwin.window (196):
ReleaseDC(peer,dc);

minwin.paint (197-200):
LineTo(peer,rectL(r),rectB(r));
LineTo(peer,rectR(r),rectB(r));
LineTo(peer,rectR(r),rectT(r));
LineTo(peer,rectL(r),rectT(r));

minwin.paint (205): (commented out)

minwin.paint (252):
SelectObject(memDC,peer);

After that, it compiled and the samples ran fine.
On Linux, it compiled without problems (both GTK+ and Motif) and the samples ran, except for the painting sample on GTK+. It complains about Image being undefined.
BenHinkle

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 8:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for trying MinWin. I got the email so you can either post here or email. I check both fairly regularly but don't be surprised if a few days go by without a reponse.

Thanks for the bug reports. It looks like my most recent set of Linux changes hosed the Windows build. Sometimes when I writing Linux code I touch the Windows version even though I haven't switched into Windows to try the rebuild, just out of laziness. I need more machines here at home Smile

Since my latest task was implementing Image on GTK that is now fixed.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> MinWin All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: