FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Cannont find or open the PDB, means ?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
hide

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:53 am    Post subject: Cannont find or open the PDB, means ? Reply with quote

Arrow The program seem to work but i get all these messages, what is wrong ?
(I'm working with Windows7 64 and VisualStudio2010)

And another question Arrow If it's working with VisualD, what is needed to use Tango instead ?
sagitario

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:40 am    Post subject: Re: Cannont find or open the PDB, means ? Reply with quote

hide wrote:
Arrow The program seem to work but i get all these messages, what is wrong ?
(I'm working with Windows7 64 and VisualStudio2010)

This is just the debugger telling you that it does not have debug symbols for the system DLLs. This is ok, the important part is that symbos are loaded for ConsoleApp1.exe.

Quote:

And another question Arrow If it's working with VisualD, what is needed to use Tango instead ?

I guess you mean it's working with phobos, right? I haven't used tango for a long time, but I guess you just have to setup import and library paths, either in the project or global settings. Please notice the issues with passing the library path to the linker described here: http://www.dsource.org/projects/visuald/wiki/KnownIssues#Librarysearchpathnotpassedtolinker
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Visual D All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: