FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

COMPO - a graphical designer using gtkD

View previous topic :: View next topic  
teales

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 10:52 pm    Post subject: COMPO - a graphical designer using gtkD Reply with quote

I am in the fairly advanced stages of developing an application for designing compositions on separate areas of say an A4 or US Letter Size sheet. GLabels is an example, but COMPO has a different look and feel, and I think a broader range of capabilities. It makes it straightforward to place different compositions on different areas, and you can also use it to generate arbitrary sized PNG graphics.

Another differentiating feature is that COMPO is written in the D programming language using gtkD.

There's a lot to test - including the feasibility of the whole design. In a couple of weeks I should be in a position to post source code and some suitable build utility, and at that point I would welcome some volunteers to help.

If you are interested or willing to give it a try, please email me - steve.teale@britseyeview.com.
teales

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 7:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If anyone wants to try it out, there's a .deb file and documentation at
http://britseyeview.com/software/compo/
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> gtkD All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: