FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Build Issues

View previous topic :: View next topic  
pragma

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 5:35 pm    Post subject: Build Issues Reply with quote

(Win32, Mango 1.2a, DMD V0.119)

I'm not 100? sure that the compiler is to blame for this one:

Code:

mango\cache\model\IPayload.d(54): interface mango.cache.model.IPayload.IPayload base class is forward referenced by PathMapping

mango\cache\model\IPayload.d(54): interface mango.cache.model.IPayload.IPayload base class is forward referenced by Object

mango\io\model\IConduit.d(60): interface mango.io.model.IConduit.IConduit base class is forward referenced by SocketConduit

mango\cache\model\IPayload.d(54): interface mango.cache.model.IPayload.IPayload base class is forward referenced by QueuedEntry

mango\cache\model\IPayload.d(54): interface mango.cache.model.IPayload.IPayload base class is forward referenced by QueuedEntry

I've had no luck with hacking on the source tree to alleviate these, so I thought I'd open up the issue here.

I'm trying to compile servlet-code for DSP, so I think these problems are related to the /servlet branch of source files. Just building ServletProvider.d all by itself gives some of these problems. I'm not sure where the others are coming from.
pragma

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 6:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If it helps, it looks like an issue with cast(), at least with ServletProvider.d. Commenting out the cast on line 419 satisfies the compiler:

Code:

// lookup servlet for this path
                /*pm = cast (PathMapping)*/ cache.get (path);

Further hacking has revealed that attempting to cast an IPayload to something else will yield this error. Funky.
kris

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 6:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Walter introduced this bug in the 119 release. He said it would be fixed again with the 120 release (on one of those NG forums).

The only thing I can suggest is to download the 118 release again from the DM site.
pragma

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 7:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kris wrote:
Walter introduced this bug in the 119 release. He said it would be fixed again with the 120 release (on one of those NG forums).

The only thing I can suggest is to download the 118 release again from the DM site.

Damn. Must've missed that note on the DNG. Oh well. Thanks for the tip.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Mango All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: