FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Status Report
Goto page Previous  1, 2

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> DWT
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jcc7

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 11:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JJR wrote:
How do you search that site? I can't seem to bring up the links properly?

Thanks, Justin. Much appreciated!

-JJR

Actually, it was mostly luck. I had the web interface page bookmarked. Smile But I've added it to the wiki now, so that it might be easier for someone else to track down.

Since you knew the name of the thread, you probably could've found it by clicking on the Subject tab in the web interface and clicking the More > button a few times until you found the "Hair-Pulling" section. Also, you could've used a similar method by searching the Author tab for yourself. It just depends on how much time you're willing to spend on it. And since I had it bookmarked already, I got to skip to the end. Wink

Also, now that Walter has updated the archives, Google should be able to index them for us (it might be a few days before Google re-indexes digitalmars.com, though). Then we could get better use from http://www.digitalmars.com/advancedsearch.html. (It currently works fine on posts that are older than 5 or 6 months, but we'll have to wait for the re-indexing to see the effect of updated archives.)

Glad I could help.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> DWT All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: