FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

You might want to use DGrammar

View previous topic :: View next topic  
svanleent

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2004 12:18 pm    Post subject: You might want to use DGrammar Reply with quote

Hi there,

Since your code needs to get parsed. you might want to use DGrammar. DGrammar is becoming a fully OOP grammar-compiler. The project can be found at the following location:

http://dsource.org/projects/dgrammar

Regards,
Sjoerd
Ivan Senji

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 5:35 am    Post subject: Re: You might want to use DGrammar Reply with quote

svanleent wrote:
Hi there,

Since your code needs to get parsed. you might want to use DGrammar. DGrammar is becoming a fully OOP grammar-compiler. The project can be found at the following location:

http://dsource.org/projects/dgrammar

Regards,
Sjoerd

I'll check it out, when is there going to be some source to look at?
I don't understand what does it mean that my code needs to be parsed?
That the gramamr file is parsed by Parser class?

I plan to do some more work on this project but i don't have no time at the moment Sad
svanleent

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2005 1:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well DGrammar is growing at a very fast rate (due to the fact I did also do this as a school project, so I had some time). I think it is needed that we collaborate because both lr-lalr and DGrammar share a lot.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> lr-lalr All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: