Welcome to Bindings
This project houses a bunch of C language bindings for the D Programming Language. They may be small enough to not warrant their own project.
See the source code to search for a binding. This project is open for SVN commits to all registered dsource.org users.
- DirectX (source:trunk/directx): D Bindings for D3D11, DXGI, XInput, XAudio2, X3DAudio, Direct2D, and DirectWrite
- DefFiles (source:trunk/def): Definiton files (*.def) for win32 dll -> dmd interfacing
- FreeImage header (source:trunk/freeimage): related newsgroup post
- FreeType (source:trunk/freetype)
- GnuScientificLibrary (source:trunk/gsl): bindings for the GNU Scientific Library
- gmp (source:trunk/gmp): gmp bindings for D
- Jack (source:trunk/jack): Jack audio system for professional cross-platform low-level audio I/O.
- libarchive (source:trunk/libarchive-d): libarchive bindings for D
- libquicktime (source:trunk/libquicktime): libquicktime for reading and writing quicktime/avi/mp4 files.
- libjpeg (source:trunk/jpeglib.d): JPEG bindings.
- LLVM 2.6/2.7/2.8/2.9/3.0 bindings for the llvm-c interface; LLVM.
- LuaLib (source:trunk/lua): Lua libraries for D
- OpenAudioLibrary (source:trunk/al): OpenAL Libraries for D
- OpenGraphicsLibrary (source:trunk/gl): OpenGL Libraries for D
- Portaudio (source:trunk/portaudio): Portaudio cross-platform low-level audio I/O.
- RakNet (source:trunk/raknet): Basic RakNet functionality for D
- SimpleDirectMediaLayer: SDL Libraries for D
- sqlite3 (source:trunk/sqlite3-d): sqlite3 bindings for D
- netcdf3 OOP binding for the gdc, dmd-2.0.x
- Squirrel (source:trunk/squirrel): see also http://www.dsource.org/forums/viewtopic.php?t=1605
- V4L2 (source:trunk/videodev2.d): Bindings for Video for Linux 2
- WindowsApi (source:trunk/win32): bindings for the Microsoft Windows API
- X11 (source:trunk/X11): X11 Libraries for D (currently supporting Xlib and XCB)
Get the full SVN trunk with:
svn co http://svn.dsource.org/projects/bindings/trunk