The D GDB Patches Project
This project is dedicated to creating patches against GDB to support debugging applications written in the D programming language.
- This patch is part of GDB at now. You can get source of GDB from http://sourceware.org/gdb/current/ or wait GDB-7.2
- GDB 6.8-2
Add dynamic arrays support. Strings also supported, but not wide strings.
- Adds D symbol demangling
- For GDB6.4 and 6.3, Adds support for DW_LANG_D, so D programs compiled with -g don't crash GDB. GDB 6.5 already has this.
- GDB 6.8 supported.
- GDB 6.5 supported. (Thanks to Jonas Thedering on this)
- GDB 6.4 supported and no known bugs.
- GDB 6.3 patch exists. No active development, however.
Project back to life. I (Mihail Zenkov) try keep this project up to date. Thanks to teqdruid!